This package includes 2 ultimate umbrellas and 4 chairs. Please choose your favorite beach chairs!
On your OBX arrival day, we deliver your gear to your beach house (you are welcome to use the gear that day), then…
Setup/Takedown service begins the next day!
For 6 days:
- OAR staff takes your OAR chairs and umbrellas to the beach in front of your cottage (or closest beach access).
- OAR staff “sets-up” your OAR chairs and umbrellas before 9:30am, and places a name-tag on one chair with your last name, and contact info for your server.
- When the equipment is set-up, a text message is sent to the lessee (optional), informing that the setup is complete.
- OAR staff returns to “break down” the rental OAR chairs and umbrellas between 5-7pm. OAR staff returns the OAR chairs and umbrellas to the storage place at your beach house.
- Customer (lessee) can text message OAR staff at anytime with weather concerns.
Terms and Conditions:
- Lessee is asked to collapse all umbrellas before leaving the items unattended (lunch, etc).
- In case of severe weather (wind or rain), staff will make a judgment call for setup. A text notification will be sent if setup is canceled for that day. If setup, lessee is responsible for removing equipment from assembled position and bringing to dune line if a wind hazard occurs (between 10am and 5pm).
- Service includes only 1 daily set-up and breakdown of equipment each day.
- Lessee is responsible for all damaged or lost equipment due to negligence.
- No refunds due to weather.
Umbrella service is available for all ocean front homes, condos, and motels from Corolla to South Nags Head.
Umbrella Service is also available in Avon (Hatteras Island). Please call for availability.
Non-ocean front homes require much more labor, and are available on a case-by-case basis only for a $75 fee ($125 fee for orders over $500).
This service is not available at non-ocean front homes in Nags Head or on Hatteras Island in Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Buxton, Frisco, and Hatteras Village, or the northern OBX 4×4 areas of Carova, Swan Beach & other “off-road only” areas.
Sorry, no substitutions are available with this service. Service is available for the 2021 season from May 15-October 8.