Umbrella/Cabana Service-What You Need to Know
IMPORTANT: Setup Service for Oceanfront VS. Non-Oceanfront Homes
- Umbrella service is available for all oceanfront homes, condos & motels from Corolla to South Nags Head and Avon on Hatteras Island.
- Umbrella service is not available for non-oceanfront homes in
- Nags Head
- Hatteras Island (Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Buxton, Frisco, Hatteras Village)
- Northern OBX 4×4 areas of Carova, Swan Beach & other “off-road only” areas.
- Umbrella service for all other non-oceanfront homes includes additional labor fees & require pre-approval from our advance reservations department. Please call for availability.
- Additional Labor Fees for Non-Oceanfront Setup Service are Calculated on an Individual Order Basis (not by home):
- Orders $1-499 ($75 labor fee)
- Orders $500-999 ($150 labor fee)
- Orders $1000-$1499 ($225 fee)
- Orders $1500-$1999 ($300 fee), etc.
- Gear is delivered between 12pm-8pm to your home and can be used that day.
- Service begins the day after your arrival.
- OAR staff takes your OAR chairs and umbrellas to the beach in front of your cottage (or closest beach access).
- OAR staff “sets-up” your OAR chairs and umbrellas before 9:30am each day and places a name-tag on one chair with your last name and server contact info.
- Upon equipment set-up, an optional text message is sent to the lessee informing them the setup is complete.
- OAR staff returns to “break down” the rental OAR chairs and umbrellas between 5-7pm and returns the gear to the designated storage place.
- Customer (lessee) can text OAR staff at anytime with weather concerns.
- No item substitutions are available.
SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Lessee is asked to collapse all umbrellas before leaving the items unattended (lunch, etc).
- In case of severe weather (wind or rain), staff will make a judgment call for setup. A text notification will be sent if setup is canceled for that day. If setup, lessee is responsible for removing equipment from assembled position and bringing to dune line if a wind hazard occurs (between 10am and 5pm).
- Service includes only 1 daily set-up and breakdown of equipment each day.
- Lessee is responsible for all damaged or lost equipment due to negligence.
- No refunds due to weather.