We are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year by calling 252.261.7368 Don’t hesitate to ask, we will replace or provide instruction for any rental items at any time.
- Weekly rental orders cancelled 8 or more days before rental start date (for any reason) will be given a 100% refund, minus a $15 processing fee.
- Weekly rental orders cancelled (for any reason) within 7 days before rental start date, will be given a 50% refund.
- Daily rentals are not eligible for any refunds.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.
- No store credits or gift cards will be issued in place of refunds.
- If rental item(s) has been delivered to customer (or picked up by customer), no refunds will be given. We will gladly trade for other equipment.
- After delivery has occurred, delivery fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Linen rentals are non-refundable (after delivery or customer pickup).
- Damage Protection (EDP) is non-refundable.
Refunds are ONLY administered by management of Ocean Atlantic Rentals; customers must contact a manager for all refunds. Cancellation refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt. An email confirmation will confirm your refund; please remember debit (and some credit cards) post with a delay, as per customers’ bank policies.
-HURRICANE / STORM POLICY-
In the event of a mandatory evacuation from the area, any requested refund will be issued within 30 days after the evacuation has been lifted by Dare County Emergency Management.
- Weekly rental orders cancelled (for any reason) within 7 days before rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Customers who possess their weekly rental items for 1-3 days before evacuation are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Customers who possess their weekly rental items for 4-7 days before evacuation are ineligible for a refund.
- Linens are non-refundable (after delivery or customer pickup).
- Once performed, delivery service is not refundable.
- Damage Protection (EDP) is non-refundable.
- In the event that rental equipment that is not recovered at time of pickup (from delivery service) or returned by customer, no refunds will be issued.
All refunds are ONLY administered by management of O.A.R. Customers must contact a manager for all refunds. Cancellation refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt. An email confirmation will confirm your refund; please remember debit (and some credit cards) post with a delay, as per customers’ bank policies.
We strongly encourage trip insurance for all of our customers. A few providers of vacation insurance are John Hancock or Travelers.
-IN-STORE CUSTOMER PICKUP-
Summer Hours: 8am-6pm daily / Off-Season Hours: 9am-5pm on select days
- Corolla / Carova 252-453-2440
- Pine Island / Duck / Southern Shores 252-261-4346
- Kitty Hawk / Kill Devil Hills / Nags Head 252-441-7823
- Avon (Hatteras Island) 252-995-5868
Normal delivery hours are between 12 noon and 8 pm on your scheduled delivery date. All items are placed underneath the cottage, safe and out of the weather. Items may also be placed near the cottage entrance or outdoor shower. Upon departure, please place all items in the same location as the delivery placement. All items must be returned clean & in good working order. A $5.00 CLEANING CHARGE will be made for items returned unclean. Linen need not be cleaned.
If your delivery has not arrived by 8pm, please call 252-261-7368 or 800-635-9559.
For those who have paid for this upgrade, Express Delivery is guaranteed by 1pm on your scheduled delivery date. All items are placed under the cottage, safe and out the weather. Items may also be placed near the cottage entrance or outdoor shower. Upon departure, please place all items in the same location as the delivery placement. All items must be returned clean & in good working order. A $5.00 CLEANING CHARGE will be made for items returned unclean. Linen need not be cleaned.
If you have paid for the Express Delivery upgrade and it has not arrived by 1 pm, please call 252-261-7368 or 800-635-9559.
OCEAN ATLANTIC RENTALS, INC. AND ITS’ EMPLOYEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR TO THE INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR OF YOUR VEHICLE DURING LOADING, UNLOADING, OR TRANSPORT OF ANY RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
ALL EQUIPMENT IS USED AT LESSEE’S RISK. The Lessee acknowledges that Lessee has inspected the equipment and has determined that same is in good condition and suitable for the purpose for which it has been leased. The Lessee shall only use the property in the manner for which it is designed and intended to be used. Lessee recognizes that the property is being received AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. LESSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PROPERTY. LESSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER ARISING FROM STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, OR OTHERWISE.
Lessee assumes all responsibility for equipment while out of possession of lessor and promises to return such equipment to the lessor in as good condition as it was at the effective date of the lease, natural wear from a responsible use expected. Lessee shall be liable for any loss, theft, damage or destruction of leased property. All equipment lost or damaged beyond repair will be paid by the lessee at regular replacement price. All damaged equipment which may be repaired will be repaired by the lessor, on return thereof and the cost for such repairs shall be paid by the lessee. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase price or cost of repairs of such damaged or lost equipment. Scheduled rental rates begin when the equipment leaves our store and continues until returned. Lessee shall indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from any and all claims, damages, or proceedings (including all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees) related to or arising out of Lessor’s use or possession of the equipment. This equipment shall be used by the Lessee only. This writing contains and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. This lease agreement can only be modified by written agreement signed by both Lessor and Lessee. The Lessee represents that Lessee is at least eighteen (18) years of age and under no disability which will prevent Lessee from entering into this agreement. Lessee agrees not to part with or assign this lease or the equipment without the written consent of Lessor.